Wednesday, February 22, 2012

First Prayer

I am so excited to begin this journey thinking of you. I have been praying for the day that I finally accepted that I can and will be a mother to you. I have blocked this thought out for so many years because I believed that I could not become a mother. I don't know how you will come into our lives but I know I can't wait to meet you! God has put a constant yearning in my heart and mind for the last three weeks so I know the possibility of you is there. I promise that I will pray for you every day until you are in my arms and I will continue to pray for you each and every day of your life. Your daddy and I love you already and we don't even know who you are yet. We love you because you are OURS and were created by the ultimate giver, God. We know this is going to be a long, confusing, exciting, life-changing journey no matter what course God chooses to take us on but we know that it will be the best journey of our lives. I will need lots of prayers over the next few months, years, etc. or however long it will take to create you. I am reassured from God that he will answer my prayer for you. "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him."-1 Samuel 1:27 In return, I promise to give you to the Lord and to raise you in His word. "So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord." -1 Samuel 1:28 I look forward to this journey ahead even though I have no idea where it will take us. I just cling to the promises of the Lord as promised in the Bible. We love you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment