Friday, February 24, 2012

Second Prayer

Tonight, your daddy and I talked about our excitement. We are excited about this journey we have ahead of us. We know that God will bless us with you because God has put so many signs in our paths. Tonight, your daddy shared with me that his bible study last Sunday night with Ron was on Abraham and Sarah and how they conceived a child even though they were up against the impossible. God promised them a child and we know he has promised us you. When I got home tonight, I read chapters 15-21 of Genesis so I could remind myself of this story in the Bible. "For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just, so that the Lord will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him (a child)." -Genesis 18:19 God promised Sarah a child and he kept his promised and delivered a child to her. "Now the Lord was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did for Sarah what he had promised. Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him." -Genesis 21: 1-2 I can't wait for our time to come for you! We both know that God is molding you in the palm of his hand at this very moment. We cannot wait to set our eyes on God's creation of you! We love you and are looking forward to the day you will be ours (hopefully soon!). We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment